The health and safety of our campus community remains our number one priority.
- Closely monitor your personal health for symptoms of COVID-19.
- Maintain good hygiene, including handwashing and use of hand sanitizer.
- Masks will be optional for all members of the campus community, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status, unless in a facility designated as a health setting and utilizing public transportation. Any member of the campus community may choose to continue wearing a mask.
- Complete the weekly surveillance testing if you have not yet voluntarily provided proof of vaccination. At-home kits are available.
- Disinfect personal areas such as phones, keyboards, desks, and offices frequently.
Please report any symptomatic or positive case information to your supervisor and to Human Resource Management at email@example.com.